anyway...vote for my poem on jay-chou.net!!!! heheshhesits the second link in the hidden link box
hais. :( jiayous
Pitch. Evaluate. Unpitch.
Pitch. Evaluate. Unpitch.
Dear lord, I pray for your forgiveness
For all the complaints I once had
For all the things I had taken for granted
For all the whining my mates withstand
I thank you
For the trainers whom I’ve bullied
For the team that I’ve not treated well
For the seniors whom I didn’t care more
For the dying field that I was scolding
For the twine which I swear at
Lord I pray
I pray hard to you, lord.
Doesn’t it pays to strive for two months?
Doesn’t it pays to work so hard?
Doesn’t it pays to have such great desire?
Doesn’t it pays that we’ve tried so hard?
I’m sorry to all those whom I had let down
Those who were disappointed in us
Those who prayed for us
Those who wished we did it
Those who gasped in disbelief
Those who said “its okay”
Those who said it didn’t matter
Those who said a prayer
Those who wished us well
Those who supported us
Those who tried to cheer us up
Those who remained string
Those who gave us each a hug
Those who gave us a pat on our backs
Those who said it was okay, try again
Those came down to train us
Those who stayed on to discuss
Those who persevere with us through
Those who endured the sun in the afternoons
Those who covered us when it rained
Those who got drenched getting us out of the rain
Those who had given us advice
Those who tried so hard to distract us
Those who tried not to say we can’t do it
Those who think the world of us
Those who encouraged us on
Those who occupied the field and make us stringer in will
Those whom sheltered us form dangers
Those who feels happy for us when we set a new record
Thos who stepped on the grass and made the ground bare
Those days when I shouted vulgarities
Those days when I took things for granted
Those days when I felt like slacking away
Those days I have just forgotten.
Thank you and I am sorry
Thank you and I pray you
Please pray for us through this
Difficult time we are having
When we still keeping images in our minds. The
Pitch. Evaluate. Unpitch.
__________________________________________
Its not just for the glory
Or just for the fame of it all.
It’s not just to show them
Who, we st nicks, really were.
It’s to tell ourselves
That, yes, we could do it.
It’s to tell ourselves
That, we didn’t do it for nothing.
That place in the finals was so
Important to us all
We wanted to know that
We were people of skills
It doesn’t all ends at
A challenge where all pit their skills against
It doesn’t end
The spirit never dies
It goes beyond of training
To real friendship built
So true
On pure work and
Understanding
And the time we’ve spent together. Pray for us all
No comments:
Post a Comment