Apr 21, 2005

passion. passionate

Somehow. I finally missing the feeling of feeling passionate for something. Anything in fact. I missed pursuing a common passion with teammates. Simply missing having teammates now. Yea, maybe I have teammates, or rather those on your PW team, mugging tgt one, so its called teammates. But nah, not that one. Teams mates as in those who are non-academically related one. Like canoe. I miss my fellow canoeists. They’re all nicely brown and strong and zai alr, and I’m nothing. I miss my campcraft team. Much as I have been a really bad captain, I miss the feeling of complaining and whining at them about my small blisters when theirs are damn huge and they say nothing. It’s the sense of belonging that you get when you have someone sharing your passion. Wanna kayak one day soon. hall pull ppl down but I wonder how long the ‘next time’ will be again. Passion. Pursue a passion. But I have none now.

No comments: