someone today made me think alot. a lot. that i got back to the days whr i'll note things down on paper, poems, prose anything, jus my tots. feeling all for smthg. so here goes. whther u understand or not, bottom line is, live and let live. we aintperfect.
Sometimes i think,
Are we too harsh on people sometimes
Do we demand too much from them
When we cant even give of that much.
Sometimes I think,
If we all are that perfect
If we all have no faults
That come by with every person.
Sometimes I think,
That everything will be fine
If we all know not
The ability to think.
Sometimes I think
We don’t even qualify to be called friends
With that vicious character trait
With which we treat our very own friends.
Sometimes I think ,
Life’s really going badly
That everything is flawed
Yet we see ourselves not.
Why is it that we can
See all the faults in the world
Yet we cant even spot our
Very flaws.
Sometimes I think,
Are we all saints and no sinners?
Much as we advocate our superiority
All we did is make our best, lower.
No comments:
Post a Comment