I realised i am addicted to reading blogs by literature students. Literature students, those that weren't forced to take literature anyway, are super good with the linguistic aspect that u have always wished i was more talented in. Their blogs have such fluidity and flow, yet not bombarding me with too many unknown words and phrases to showcase their full length of vocabulary. they do not. and that makes reading about the mudane lifes interesting. I wished i had given literature more time to get an A1 in the Os to pursuade myself litearture was my cup of tea.
Was browsing this videos website, its rather good. The standard of the videos, and they all are cool. (at least those that i've watch). wish i had longer attention span to give to the videos and nothing in my mind like that of a maths test tmr so taht i can watch all the vids. they are really rather long, but interesting, some i would say.
Its a warm sunday afternoon, and I wished someone will pick me up from my dreams and remind me of the maths test I have to study for. Wishes are granted, i just reminded myself. Weak one there trying to make myself realise.
No comments:
Post a Comment