Mar 16, 2006

well, and a stuffy nose

Okay, blogger isn’t working and im typing this is msword with a lot of quirky red underlines!
Haha, just to share some joy that im getting better! Whee. Getting sick just reminded me that I last got sick just less than three months ago in Thailand! And I miss the kids there! Sighs. Anyway being sick these two/three days is bad cos I haven’t been touching any much homework yet. :/ So dead! This holiday don’t feeling holiday-ly at all! L a long lists of things I have to do

-get some photos printed for class blog. Bdaybaybdays! But I need other ppl’s input of photos, so that shall wait.
-homework ( maths- tutorials 27 28 I think) (gp- aj05 prelims compre!, reading assignments, file packing) (chem.- nmr electrochem tutorials, quiz ) (phys- data analysis, wave tutorial!) (econs- shucks I forgot, isit some essay? Got to check!) T’S A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS UNDONE!
-stationary stocking!
-charge batteries! a whole lot of them uncharged! :(
- *** stars cos its ulimately impt - GET WELL SOON! ahah

thanskto eveyrone who wishes me well (: and my mum n my sisters who got so worried everytime im sick!
ohoh and yongchuen have some pretty nice shots of KL! he should be in PS! lol .ahah.

ok, some promotion my my er jie! earrings! her 'business' is stale! all the best aye



No comments: