Mar 7, 2006

wished i were, wished i HAD

They didn’t
I came too suddenly to me through an sms.
These days I’ve been fearing that it would come in school. I dunno, I might just cry.
I wished I had made it down for more sessions, earlier, tried harder to train.
Or maybe its just that I’ve pinned too much hope for them, too much hope that they’ll fulfil what I regretted two years back. Maybe they weren’t us, they don’t desire to win that much.But one thing I’m sure of all campcrafters. We rock. We persist. We love team-mates. We pitch. And we peg. I didn’t cry, and im not going to. Liying was v scared I would be brooding over it. Sure I would brood over it for a while, but I’ll be fine. Its my juniors I’m worried about. I hope they don’t take it the way I did two years back, its too bitter, its too hardbreaking. Whatever it maybe, gogogo sn ccc!

im fine,really. (: loves

No comments: