at least when I completed yesterday’s marathon, I didn’t promise myself I won’t go again. I know I will always fall for the temptation when the registration time comes. I was basically talking to myself, and trying to find a replacement for the stupid right leg along the way. BAHH. I could have been faster, if my mind was stronger. But for now, thank god I’m back in one piece, and with aches and knee pain but LOOK MUM, no blisters this time :D yayy!
and I missed cam’ons outing ): was super tempted to go cos that’s prolly the last time I wil see them before I leave, considering everyone’s busy schedule. Bahh ): but i couldnt even walk. or maybe its the same problem. i think i couldnt.
mental, you know. mental.
3 comments:
dear!im so proud of you(:
yingu!
CONGRATS LULU!! i oso proud of you!! and proud for you!!
that was hongli!! haha
Post a Comment