because if we don't stay strong, there's no one to protect us from being hurt.
Haven't been updating. Such a lazy bum. Got to get started on those laos photos soon.
-
Every now and then I have the feeling I want to tell someone abt how nervous I feel, exposing that small helpless part of me. I want to show someone a childlike spirit frightened of tomorrow, the same spirit that shrinks itself away in the corner of my heart.
- Amrita, banana yoshimoto
Haven't been updating. Such a lazy bum. Got to get started on those laos photos soon.
-
Every now and then I have the feeling I want to tell someone abt how nervous I feel, exposing that small helpless part of me. I want to show someone a childlike spirit frightened of tomorrow, the same spirit that shrinks itself away in the corner of my heart.
- Amrita, banana yoshimoto
1 comment:
catch up someday running!
Post a Comment