Mar 5, 2004

:( i suck. u'll be way better away frm me.

Don’t come near me
I don’t wish a deeper wound
I don’t wish for a scar
I don’t wish for more damage.

Don’t come near me now
I feel like shit
Jus wish someone would kill me
Or hurt me deep enough I don’t care
It sucks
Life sucks
I don’t see any hope
I don’t see any glimmer there
And I don’t wanna think now

I should have knew it all along
I should have realized all this while
I shouldn’t have been so naïve
As to believe that miracles happen.
If you do ask me now, I’m telling it never does
I shouldn’t have bear hope all along
I shouldn’t even have thought that faith would help at all.
Damn it, life sucks.
This life I’m living
Sucks

I so wanted to go to training
To train and not to compete
It’s too much for me.
I hate to compete with others
For I never have won
I hate the feeling of failing
I hate the feeling of being let down
I cant take failure well
Fact is, I can’t take it at all.
How do you get me down?
Easy
Fail me and it shall be.

Naïve.
Dumb.
Stupid
Down.
Out.
Grieved.
Rage.
Frustration.
Helplessness.
Anger.
Hatred.
Sadness.
Loneliness.
Tears.
Thoughts.
Hurt.
Wound.
Open.
Wounded.
Cut.
Bled.
Damage.
Crushed.
Smashed.
Broken.
Spoilt.
Permanent.

dun come near me. i dun wanna cry : ( i noe itsMYfault i'mTOblame itsMYfault i sucks.

No comments: